• CosplaysLovers

    Erika Kurosuzu's cosplay - Shiwasu Mina (23/06/2012)


















    Let me present to you Erika Kurosuzu ! It's not really a new cosplayer, because she did like 10 cosplays. But It was the first time I saw her. Since the cosplay is well done, and she gave me a nose bleeding, I would make a post about her :P

    So ! This is another Koyuki style, never smiling. Even if I like when a cosplayer make a good smile, this is also good to see something like this.

    Shiwasu Mina comes from Getsumento Heiki Miina (Original name is Getsumen To Heiki Mina). It's a magical girl about Tsukuda Mina, a young student, who hate carrots... =D. Also, she's miles away !


    Source : MPZero

    1 commentaires:

    1. We need to see more of Erika, nice find! She is very stunning.

      RépondreSupprimer